Shipping & Returns
DISPATCH OF PRODUCTS
Products purchased through our Marketplace MC DEVINS SAS are subject to the dispatch conditions chosen by the user and the delivery conditions available in our Marketplace. The time stipulated for dispatches will be:
1. In stock:
- 7 business days.
2. In pre-order:
- 20 to 30 business days.
- The user will freely choose the address of the place of delivery.
- After the payment is approved and the order is dispatched, MC DEVINS SAS will notify the customer by email of the delivery date of their order. In the event that no one receives the order at the shipping address, a second attempt will be made within the next three days.
- If after this attempt no one receives the order, the user must contact the email firstname.lastname@example.org and the cost of the new shipment is assumed by the customer.
- If the customer does not make a new shipment within the next 5 days after the second attempt, the product is declared in a state of abandonment and there will be no compensation.
Note: In this case, MC DEVINS SAS will not be responsible for the products not received.
It is understood that any person who is in the place indicated by the client for the delivery of the products is authorized to receive the order, therefore, MC DEVINS SAS is exonerated from any claim derived from the delivery that takes place in the place indicated by the client.
- Purchases made in Colombia with international shipping addresses are subject to the collection of the shipping cost.
- MC DEVINS SAS is not responsible for additional charges in the customs of the respective countries, when shipments are international.
MC DEVINS SAS, offers its clients the possibility of retracting: As enshrined in Law 1480 of 2011 art. 47, to retract your purchase within 5 business days after the product is delivered. The process to request a withdrawal is as follows:
1. Send an email within 5 business days after receiving the product to email@example.com, with the reason for return and if you require a similar product, a different one, or a refund on a store credit.
Note: It is important to be very specific about the reasons for return.
2. After the email is reviewed by MC DEVINS SAS, the customer will receive an email with the instructions to follow.
3. The product must be in perfect condition, unused and in its original packaging, including all packaging and labels.
4. When the product is received, the supplier performs the quality control that takes approximately 3 business days. When the status of the product is determined, the change or refund in store credit is authorized.
5. We will proceed with the option chosen by the client.
Note: Refunds will only be made in the form of a store credit. NO refunds of money are made.
Our garments have a 3-month warranty from the moment our customers receive the product. After this time, merchandise claims are not accepted for any reason. In the event of a warranty claim, our quality department will proceed to review it and we will respond within 8 business days. (See requirements for changes).
In case the garment can be repaired, it will be done or otherwise it will be changed. The garment sent for guarantee must be washed before sending it for claim.
For the warranty claim, it must be requested to our email firstname.lastname@example.org or to our WhatsApp +57 3107922698, from Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. at 5:00 p.m.
3. GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR WARRANTY AND / OR RETURNS.
- Undergarments DO NOT HAVE CHANGES due to hygiene. This applies to all our products, except for products on which it is intended to seek the guarantee for defects in the garment.
- The product cannot be modified from its original state.
- The product must be in perfect condition: unused, clean, and in its original packaging with original labels and tags.
4. WRONG PRODUCTS
If the Customer receives a product with different characteristics to those described on the page at the time of purchase, the procedure to request a product change is as follows:
- Within 2 days after receiving the product, the customer must take photos that show the wrong product and send them to the email email@example.com with the order number.
- Once it is verified that a wrong product arrived, a collection guide will be sent to the customer and MC DEVINS SAS is responsible for collecting the product in the same place where it was delivered and once the wrong product is collected, the correct product will be sent.
The cancellation of a purchase is only made if the supplier is unable to send the product to the customer due to lack of inventory and/or other force majeure reasons. If this happens, the client will be notified and the money will be returned. The refund of the money varies depending on the payment method used. The customer can choose between the following refund methods:
- Voucher: the vouchers are valid for one year and must be used in a single purchase. The delivery time for this refund is 2 business days.
- Bank Deposit: The account holder must be the same one who made the purchase at www.maygelcoronel.com. The refund will be made in 3 business days.
To cancel an order for any reason, the customer must write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number they wish to cancel. Orders can only be canceled if they have not yet been sent by the provider or in the event that it has been charged by the PAYPAL, AFTERPAY and AUTHORIZE.NET, the client assumes the commission costs generated.